Repairs, emergency service, and regular maintenance on your forklift, a fleet of forklifts, boom lifts, scissor lifts, sweepers, and scrubbers by Illinois Material Handling get the job done right the first time. Whether it scheduled maintenance on your forklift, fleet, scissor lift, boom lift, or other material handling equipment to keep operations running smoothly, emergency service, or sizable overhauls completed in our state-of-the-art repair shop; you can be sure Illinois Material Handling will take care of ALL your forklift trucks regardless make, model or type.
Our fully stocked GPS dispatched service fleet of trucks is on the road and ready to service you at a moment’s notice. Our factory-trained service technicians know the latest and most proficient ways to restore your forklifts and material handling equipment to full working condition, and always have the latest diagnostic tools on every truck. We can work on any make, model, or type of forklift, boom lift, scissor lift, sweeper, scrubber, etc. Let us be your one-stop-shop for all your equipment repair needs.
Call us to repair your equipment today. We’re ready to serve you throughout the Chicago area out to the Rockford area and everything in between such as Naperville, Bolingbrook, Aurora, Downers Grove, Plainfield, Joliet, Tinley Park, Orland Park, Oak Lawn, Cicero, Elmhurst, Addison, Elk Grove Village, Elgin, Lake Forest, Schaumburg, Des Plaines, Dekalb, Sycamore, McHenry, Freeport, and Buffalo Grove to name a few. We also cover northwest Indiana such as Hammond, Gary, and Valparaiso.
- 75-point Scheduled Maintenance Plans
- Emergency Service
- Total Refurbishing
- Engine and Transmission Rebuilding
- Total Maintenance & Repair Programs
- Annual Inspections
- Mobile Tire Press Service, at your plant or our shop
- Tilt bed trucks with winch, for hard-to-handle equipment
- 200+ factory-trained service technicians
- GPS Dispatching
- Latest diagnostic equipment
- 180-day Parts & Labor Warranty
- Extended Powertrain Warranty
- All service repairs must meet your total satisfaction
- Repairs covered by 180-day parts & labor warranty
- Written estimates within 48 hours
- Work performed only by your authorization
- All minor repairs are performed within five days of your approval (subject to parts availability)
- All major repairs are performed within 10 days of your approval (subject to parts availability)
- Free rental truck if the timeframe is longer than the five or 10 days
- Quality control program for in-shop repairs are second to none
- Only trained professional technicians to perform repairs
- Our training department is staffed with full-time educators with years of factory experience
- We will be at your location within four business hours (8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday) after your call is registered with our dispatcher – otherwise, the labor for the service call (up to four hours) is free
Need servicing of your forklift or material handling equipment? Get in touch with a customer service representative at Illinois Material Handling today.