Boom lifts provided by Illinois Material Handling offers a wide range of Genie & JLG boom lifts including telescopic boom lifts and articulating boom lifts ranging in heights from 30 – 180 ft, helping get jobs done overhead with ease.
Boom lifts are a great choice if you need to maneuver around objects and obstructions at high levels. Boom lifts can be angled in various directions to access challenging places for jobs such as equipment inspections, general maintenance, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, taking inventory, window washing, cleaning, painting, & more.
These boom lifts come powered by electric, LP gas, diesel or a combination and can be used both indoors and outdoors for maximum usability.
Benefits of Boom Lifts:
- Safer to work from then ladders or man lifts
- More maneuverable through confined or crowded work areas
- Exceptional range of motion and increased outreach
- Position the platform exactly where you need it
- Smooth & controlled deceleration
- Some boom lifts are narrow enough to drive through standard sized doorways
Contact us today to learn more about the types of aerial boom lifts we have to offer!