Industrial Battery Chargers
Reliable chargers are vital in keeping your equipment operational and running efficiently. Wisconsin Lift Truck offers an extensive selection of Traditional SCR & Ferro chargers along with Opportunity, Fast and High Frequency chargers for all your material handling applications.
We offer new and used chargers in all voltages and AH ratings and carry the latest in charging technologies.
Looking for tips on how to choose the right type of charger? We can help….
- Single shift operations
- Extreme environments such as coolers or very high temperatures
- Material handling equipment with attachments
- Material handling equipment that uses 80% or more battery charge per shift
Opportunity Charging is best for:
- Extended single shift operations (10-12 hrs)
- 2 shift operations that run 5 to 6 days a week.
- Operations that need to significantly reduce the amount of batteries, battery storage space and charging times.
- Minimum 12 hour charge time available per day.
- Adequate charge time for weekly equalize charge.
Fast Charging is best for:
- 2 shift operations with 8-10 hours per shift
- 3 shift operations with 2-4 hours per shift using 2 batteries per truck
- Operations that need to significantly reduce the amount of batteries, battery storing space and charging time.
- Minimum 6 hour charge time available per day.
- Adequate charge time for weekly full charge and equalize charges.
This is a quick overview of your charger options. Contact one of our specialists to help determine which charging strategy is best for your specific application.