Sellick S150 Rough Terrain Forklift
Rough Terrain Forklift
The Sellick S150 is a 15,000 lb rough terrain forklift powered by an ECOMAX Tier 4 Final intercooled –turbo charged diesel engine that does not require exhaust after-treatment. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) & Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) are not required, providing cost savings in maintenance and less downtime over other Tier 4 Final engines equipped with a DPF and SCR. A fully automatic power-shift transmission comes standard and is available with four-wheel drive.
The S150 is equipped with a hi-visibility two-stage or three-stage mast. Side shift is standard and a wide range of carriages types, fork lengths, and attachments are available.
- Fuel filter with hand primer
- Vertical exhaust
- Side shift
- Full instrumentation & indicators, including water in fuel and air filter restriction
- Fully adjustable suspension seat
- Load sense power steering
- Halogen lighting package includes adjustable headlights & backup lights
- Safety lighting includes LED brake lights & amber warning light
- Retractable seatbelt
- ROPS/FOPS operator platform
- Neutral safety start
- Power assisted enclosed wet disc brakes
- Parking brake with ergonomically-designed handle
- Backup alarm
- Engine fuel/water separator
Contact Us today to learn more about the Sellick S150.